709 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT 06443,
Cell Phone: 203.376.9068 · Office Phone: 203.318.3570 · Office Fax: 203.318.3579 · Email: Sherry.Brohel@raveis.com · Website: GentherBrohel.raveis.com
Sherry BrohelLuxury Properties Specialist - Genther-Brohel Team
I started my career at William Raveis in 2012. In 2013, I partnered with my colleague Aimee Genther to form the Genther-Brohel Team.
In the past four years we have built a successful business based on client satisfaction and referrals. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality real estate services available. To act in the best interest of our clients, bring unquestionable ethics to every transaction, and develop long-term client relationships through exceptional service and unparalleled client satisfaction.
My husband and I moved from Fairfield County to Madison in 2001. We fell in love with all that Madison offers from the quaint downtown to the area beaches. We have never looked back. We continue to enjoy life on the shore, raising our three sons in this quiet coastal town.
B.A. in Fine Arts, Fairfield University
Recognition received in the William Raveis Madison Office includes:
* Top Producing Team August 2017
* Customer Service Team Award August 2017
* Top Producing Team May 2017
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AWARD 2016
* Top Selling Team March 2017
* Customer Service Team Award February 2017
* Customer Service Team Award January 2017
* Top Selling Team December 2016
* Top Producing Team November 2016
* Top Selling Team November 2016
* Customer Service Team Award November 2016
* Customer Service Team Award October 2016
* Customer Service Team Award May 2016
* Top Producing Team April 2016
* Customer Service Team Award April 2016
* Customer Service Team Award January 2016
CHAIRMAN'S CLUB 2015
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AWARD 2015
PRESIDENT'S CLUB 2014
First Impressions Are Everything! Today's buyers are looking online to research properties. I want to ensure their first encounter with my client's property is a positive one. I market all of my listings through a variety of Social Media announcements.
I am a life-long resident of the Connecticut Shoreline and an active member of my community. Over the past few years, I have served on various PTO boards in the Madison Public School System. I have planned many fundraisers to benefit our schools. I continue to volunteer with youth sports and community activites for our Madison kids.
I serve all of Connecticut, but specialize in the shoreline towns located in New Haven and Middlesex Counties.