Don't miss the opportunity to build your dream home here in this exclusive waterfront community! Last available homesite in private close knit community for residences on acreage. Community get-togethers are common occurrences. Upscale, quiet and friendly equine community. You'll love the lifestyle and sense of belonging in this beautiful neighborhood. Situated in the heart of the Ocala National Forest with over 600 lakes and days and days of trails for your enjoyment. Hike, bike, ATV, jeep, or horseback the forest trails. Neighborhood residents enjoy the private park with sandy bottom beach swim area, boat ramp for launching, and dock for fishing - all on spring fed Lake Bryant. Excellent bass fishing and recreational waters. Lake Bryant is approx 850 acre lake. Ride your horse from the property for miles and miles in the forest. St. John's Water Management has several areas for equestrian use as well as other recreational activities - all within 5 to 10 minutes. Hunting areas are nearby as well. Waterfowl enthusiasts enjoy Ocklawaha River Basin areas for duck hunting just minutes from the property. Launch your sea doos personal watercraft at the nearby river boat ramp to travel north on the Ocklawaha up to the St Johns River and stop at restaurants along the way. Protected lands and wildlife are plentiful. Enjoy the Sandhill Cranes, wild turkey, deer and many other creatures as they freely roam the forest. For the equestrian the New World Equestrian Center is approx 30 minutes away for your discipline competition or just to enjoy shows and restaurants. Paddlers can enjoy the wild and natural manatee encounters on the beautiful clear Silver River. Bikers and day trippers can enjoy Daytona Beach just a little more than an hour away. Duffers: bring the clubs and play the many golf courses located nearby. Tampa Airport, Sanford airport, Jacksonville International and Orlando International all within 1 1/2 hour away and only 45 minutes to the Gainesville airport. Get away from it all: total country living or enjoy the bustle of The Villages and/or Ocala approx 20 minutes away for expanded shopping and dining. Local grocery and country stores are within 5 minutes of the community.
· Last available homesite acreage in upscale Lakeside at Lake Bryant equine community of only 21 properties.
· Deed restricted - only one site-built home per property and properties are all multi-acre.
· Lake views plus direct access to Lake Bryant (850 acre spring fed lake).
· Private community park with boat ramp and dock.
· Site is cleared and maintained with many large mature oak trees.
· Abundant wildlife including wild turkey, deer, fox, and Sandhill Cranes.
· Paved private road into community.
· Community borders public lands.
· Kayak into Lake Bryant directly from your property or launch a larger boat from the private ramp.
· Horseback riding, bicycling, ATV, and walking trails minutes away.
· Conveniently located within 1 ½ hours of Orlando and Jacksonville Intl Airports.
· One hour to the Atlantic or Gulf coast.
· 30 minutes to Silver River, Juniper Springs, and other public areas.
· Local shopping area with major supermarket and post office within 5 miles.
· Ocala and the Villages less than 20 minutes away.