$2,625 per month
9 Orient Avenue, #2-F, Brooklyn, NY, New York 11211. Be the very first resident of Apartment 2F, a one-bedroom home overlooking lush Orient Avenue. 9 Orient Avenue is a new four-story rental development with seven beautifully designed residences with building amenities that include a laundry room, roof terrace, bicycle storage and an elevator. On the corner of Orient Avenue is Cooper Park, a beloved green space with a dog run, skate park, tennis and basketball courts and a playground. Transportation options include the Graham Avenue L Train, Lorimer G Train and B24 Bus.
* One bedroom
* Newly renovated
* Wall-mounted heating and cooling units
* Recessed lighting
* Stainless steel appliances
* Deep soaking tub
* Porcelain wall tile
* Laundry room
* Bike storage
* Roof terrace
* Video intercom
Neighborhood Features and Transportation:
* Surrounded by some of the neighborhood's best restaurants and bars including Humboldt & Jackson, Carmine's, Ba'sik, Mesa Coyoacan, Sage, Harefield Road, Reclamation Bar, Il Passatore, Loving Hut, The Bagel Store, Alligator Lounge, Fortunato Brothers, 4th Down and Matt Torrey's.
* Other neighborhood amenities include Cooper Park, The Meat Hook and Brooklyn Steel.
* Transportation options include the L train at Graham Avenue, G train at Lorimer and B24 Bus at Woodpoint Rd.
Listing courtesy of MNS