1485 East 16th Street, #4-F, Brooklyn, NY, New York 11230. A unique opportunity to own this one of a kind rare gem awaits... yes, you can have it all! This is a SPONSOR UNIT with no board approval in an impeccably maintained prewar co-op. It offers the most gorgeous luxury condo like finishes and it can be rented from day 1! There truly is nothing comparable, it is an oasis of calm and beauty, ready for you to just move in and enjoy.
Come home to an elegant and pristine lobby, but the true magic happens once you open the door to this lavishly gut renovated 2 bedroom and 2 bath offering:
- An immaculate, never lived in open concept space, perfect for entertaining
- The most wonderful light with several exposures and open views
- State of the art kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances
- Top to bottom the most exquisite custom details and finishes, from lighting to hardware to window treatment, it's all done to perfection
- An elegant and refined color palette that will work with any style or decor you favor
- Please note property was virtually staged
1485 E 16th is a classic co-op in desirable Midwood, close to public transportation that will get you to Manhattan promptly thanks to the B/Q trains. Convenient shopping and endless dining options are close by as well. The building is pet friendly, offers private storage (for a fee), bike storage and laundry. And to complete this pretty picture, the super lives there and keeps everything in stellar shape. Please note that pets are not allowed.
Schedule your private showing now, you could be in before the Summer!
Listing courtesy of Charles Rutenberg, LLC