75 Witch Lane, #pkg, Norwalk, CT, Connecticut 06853. Prime Buildable Approved 2.32 Acres of Land in Rowayton! These lots are ready to go! 3 Lots have Norwalk Inland Wetland Conservation Agency Building Approval in place. Lot 4 has a 5br, 3ba home. This house can be updated and rehabbed, or razed and possibly subdivided into 2 legal building lots, for a total of 5 buildable lots for this development with approval. There is a pond and a brook which run down the middle of the properties. This attractive feature may be landscaped and incorporated into the beautiful woodland setting. City Water and City Sewer available in street. All Rowayton Amenities incl. (Private Beach, Boating, Tennis, Restaurants, Art Center, Train station, and more..) Less than 1 hour from NYC. Easy commute by road or Rail. Buyers/Agents: Do your own due diligence and discuss development plans/options with City P&Z etc. New homes built here will be marketed at a MINIMUM $1.8+ for the smaller lots and $2+ for the larger lots. Maps, specs, etc. will be provided upon request. Please contact L.O. or L.A. for further information. A great deal for the right builder/developer!
• Maps for viewing approved Site plans are conceptual only. Based on 2.5 story homes and can include additional sq. footage for basement and garage
• Lot A1, .303 acres, possible 3,400 +/- sq. ft. home
• Lot A2, .825 acres, possible 5500 +/- sq. ft. home
• Lot B1, .391 acres, possible 4000 +/- sq. ft. home
• Lot B2, .807 acres has an existing 5 bedroom/3 bath home. The house could be a great renovation project. This parcel is a possible subdivision for 5th lot.
• See www.rowaytoncurrents.com for more community info
• Owner has done the work for your 2019 project to build THIS SPRING just bring your architect and plans
Listing courtesy of East Coast Associates, Inc.