William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance proudly presents THE EVENT 2018 at Mohegan Sun Casino and Convention Center.
Welcome to The Event 2018 at the Mohegan Sun Casino where it's in our nature to nurture, and care is at the core of everything we do.
To be the best, we need the best. That is why we go the extra mile to help you reach your goals. Whether you join us as a sales associate, sales manager, sales representative, relocation specialist, mortgage originator or administrative assistant, we provide the extra tools and training to fast track you or your business to success. This means: More Mentoring, More Tech, More Marketing, More Teamwork. And while you’re at the event, More Networking!!
NEW! Raveis Night at the Avalon Nightclub Benefits Charitable Fund
Join us for “Raveis Night”, a VIP celebration at the Avalon Nightclub benefiting the William Raveis Charitable Fund. You will dance to the beat with a DJ who will overwhelm your senses with high energy audio by EAW in a stunning 10,000 sq. ft. setting.
Tickets: You must reserve your spot when registering for The Event 2018.
Cost: There is no cost to attend, however we suggest a donation to the William Raveis Charitable Fund. There will be a cash bar!
Here are some highlights from this year’s upcoming event:
- Bill, Chris and Ryan Raveis will share their insights on “Welcome to More” and discussing everything we have done so far and what is still to come in 2018.
- Mike Staver, this year’s keynote speaker, will show you how “Winning is No Accident”. Here is an opportunity to learn and apply EXACTLY what you need to do to accomplish outstanding results!
- Special Guest, Ryan Oakes, Magician, Mentalist and Purveyor of Mystery will dazzle you!
- Stephanie Anton, Executive Vice President of Luxury Portfolio International, will be on hand to address our Luxury Property Specialist training class and make a guest appearance at the Chairman’s Elite Luncheon where she will reveal the latest white paper on the luxury consumer.
- Sales and Administrative Managers will be recognized at an awards presentation on Tuesday afternoon, March 27th.
- Attend the very popular Networking Cocktail Reception on Tuesday evening. Get to know your fellow agents from over 130 offices in 9 states! What a way to build a great referral network. See many of the new products and services offered by our exhibitors.
- You can choose from a variety of skill-building workshops including social media, technology, sales, marketing and idea-sharing panels. Sessions will be offered Wednesday afternoon following lunch.
- Network with other William Raveis real estate agents, mortgage loan officers, insurance agents, managers, staff and executives.
- We will be offering Certified Homeownership Professional (CHP) classes for new agents looking to become certified and those agents looking for re-certification on Tuesday afternoon, March 27th. Sign-up when registering for The Event.
- Top Producer Awards reception and dinner will take place on Wednesday evening, March 28th.
- Have a chance to win great prizes.
- Enjoy some entertainment, fun, dining and gambling!
* Hotel Accommodations are available for those wishing to arrive on Tuesday evening. We have reserved a block of rooms at the discounted price of $149 per night plus tax and $14.95 resort fee while supply lasts. After registering for the event, you will be redirected to the Mohegan Sun hotel website to make your room reservation.
CHARITABLE FUND PARTNERS & SPONSORS