Lorraine Bryer - The Magyar Team
Lorraine Bryer - The Magyar Team, Sales Associate - Greenwich Office
45 Field Point Rd, Greenwich, CT 06830
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greenwich Association of Realtors
- Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
- Statewide Smart MLS
- 2 Terms - Activities Committee, Greenwich Association of Realtors
I specialize in first-time home buyers & downsizing home buyers. These clients can be millennials to retiring baby-boomers. Everyone gets my undivided attention so that their needs will be met. Sometimes I point out aspects of home buying that clients don't even know they need. I work closely with the Raveis company's mortgage and insurance personnel to insure that the buying process will be a smooth, easy flowing transaction. But if the buyer feels the need to interview several providers, I have other mortgage and insurance people as well as attorneys that are very well qualified.
- Luxury Property Marketing
- First Time Buyers
- New Construction
- Landlords / Tenants
- Greenwich including Riverside, Cos Cob, Old Greenwich
- New Canaan
- CHP Designation - Certified Homeownership Professional
- Certificate of Excellence - Internet Response Team Outstanding Sales - 2011, 2013
- Certificate of Excellence Top Selling Associate for August 2015.
- Excellence Award Customer Service, 2010, 2011,2012,2013,2017
- Excellence Award - Outgoing Referrals Support
- New York University - Bachelor Degree, Education
- Katherine Gibbs School - Secretarial studies
- Southamption College - Summer courses in fine arts
Member - CT Trust for Historic Preservation Member - Greenwich Chamber of Commerce After School Cooking Instructor - grades Kindergarten to 5th grade.
I have lived in Greenwich,CT for 30 years and have loved every moment of it. As former New Yorkers, my husband and I moved here from Westchester NY to get away from NY taxes and now I have many customers who are doing the same move. I have bought and sold 3 residences in my married life and I know what it is like to be on the buying side and selling side of a transaction. I knew that I liked to be treated with respect even if I didn't understand the first thing about the real estate discussion. This is how I treat my customers, with respect and dignity. I will educate them on the process to the best of my ability and steer them in the right direction if there is some information I do not have. I am proud to say that many of my clients have become good friends.
- Married with 1 married daughter & 3 granddaughters. We have adopted a dog, Layla, who gets to be our spoiled kiddy now.
- Previous Occupation: Market Research Analyst
- Previous Occupation:Data Operations Supervisor