Lori Vogel, Luxury Properties Specialist - Middlefield - Vogel Team Office
111 Powder Hill Road, Middlefield, CT 06455
Email: Lori.Vogel@raveis.com | Cell: 860.614.0666 | Office: 860.258.6202 | Website: https://vogelteam.raveis.com
Luxury Properties Specialist
The Real Estate Industry experienced unprecedented sales prices. Our 2023 market continues to be strong, however rising of interest rates require creative mortgage products and experience to get buyers into properties and sellers their price. This is skill, not luck. Our team is here to continue to perfect our service to you, our clients and stand ready for the challenges of the future. Honors in included Real Trends "Top Teams in Connecticut" and William Raveis "Platinum Award", their top 3% of agents companywide. Don't make a move without us.
- # 1 Acheivement is "I love my job & I have an outstanding team!
- Top Luxury Properties Team
- Platinum Award, Top 3% Companywide
- Excellence in Customer Service Award
- #1 New Homes / Construction Consultant
- Licensed CT, MA, RI, and FL.
- Our associates live and work through out the state and cover many areas. We even have coverage in Florida
- Specializing in waterfront, Resident of Thimble Islands, Branford, CT
- Represent Equestrian Properties throughout CT, MA, RI, FL
- Specializing in Unique, Luxury, Country, Farms and Equestrian
- Relocation network with top brokers globally
- Specialized referral services for unique and Luxury properties.
I was licensed in 1984 as a sales agent, earned my Brokers license in 1986 and opened my own company; Advanced Real Estate in 1987. 20 years ago Bill Raveis approached me and purchased my company. I have been with Raveis ever since. Working with a company with such forward thinking is a breath of fresh air. Family owned and accessible I can pick up a phone and speak with Chris, Ryan or Bill anytime. The technology this company provides me makes the difference when representing and marketing a property. It's now 38 years in this profession and I look forward to many more. Vogel Team at William Raveis Real Estate is here to help you with all your Real Estate needs.
Licensed in 1984 as a sales associate Became a licensed broker in 1986 Opened my own brokerage firm, Advanced Real Estate. Associated with William Raveis 1995 Created Lori Vogel Team 2008 Opened my own satellite office in Middlefield CT with William Raveis 2021 Rebranded Team name to Vogel Team at William Raveis in compliance with CT Real Estate laws.
- Recognized as a Top Team in Connecticut Real Estate
- Top Luxury Property Team
- Over 38 Years in the Real Estate Business
- Full service Residental Real Estate services
- Specializing in Equestrian property sales throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Highly skilled in Land, Farm and large property sales
- Extensive relocation network for both residential properties and the equestrian or farm lifestyle
A 38 year career in Real Estate Sales equals a vast amount of real estate experience. As they say no two transactions are alike and after 38 years I can attest, they are not. Every year we strive to learn more, share more and make this business a user friendly experience where friendships are started that last a lifetime. Vogel Team at William Raveis is made up of 12 extremely hard working, ethical realtors who combine their talents and support to make Real estate a better profession.
- Exceptional Properties Broker Associate
- Equestrian Properties Specialist
- Antique Homes Specialist
- Unique and Luxury Specialist
- New Construction
- Land Development
- Coach and mentor
Specializing in Unique and Luxury Properties, whether it's a sprawling country estate, an equestrian property, get away home on the shore or a place to watch your family grow, we understand it's not just a home, it's a lifestyle. Our goals are to fulfill yours. Vogel & Associates take great pride in the service we provide each and every client. We are not just selling properties we are creating relationships that last a lifetime.
- Luxury and Unique Property marketing specialist
- Owner of Ridgeland Farms, a 26 acre equestrian facility
- Extensive knowledge with horse properties, farms and barns.
- Waterfront living, resident of the Thimble Islands
- Active for 37 years in the New Construction market
- First time home buyer consultant and advisor.
- Providing Relocation Services
Supporter of the John Nerden Camp for special needs children. This privately funded camp has just celebrated over 50 years of service to our community.
- Connecticut Horse Council
- Connecticut Farm Bureau
- Thimble Island Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Horse Council
- Connecticut Smart MLS
- Massachusetts Pinergy MLS
- Rhode Island Statewide MLS
- GRI - Craduate CT Realtors Institute
- CRB - Council of Real Estate Brokers candidate
- Broker Associate