Chris Cameron, Licensed Salesperson - Canton Office
572 Washington Street, Canton,MA 02021-3000
Email: Chris.Cameron@raveis.com | Cell: 617.438.5896 | Office: 781.828.4550 | Website: https://www.raveis.com/chriscameronteam
- View My Listings
- Raveis Refresh
- Bridge Loan Services
- View Team Website
- View My Testimonials
- View My Awards
- Print a Flyer
Official Real Estate
Company of the
Boston Red Sox
University of Kentucky
- Three-year student intern in UK Sports Information Office
- Editor of national Pacemaker award-winning Kentuckian Yearbook
- First-time homebuyers
- Buyer Agent
- Listing Agent
- Expertise in navigating sell/buy deals with contingencies
Hello! My name is Chris Cameron and I am an agent with William Raveis Real Estate. Instead of boring you with a long list of fluffy achievements, Let me cut to the chase and share the tenets of serving my clients: -Honesty & integrity at all times. -Responsiveness & two-way communication. -Listening. -Taking a personal interest in getting to know & helping my clients. -Outworking everyone else. Our home base is in Canton but I help clients buy and sell homes all over Massachusetts. In addition to Canton, I have done deals in Sharon, Dedham, Norwood, Stoughton, Walpole, Weymouth, Randolph, Avon, Milton, Medfield, Millis, Brockton, Watertown, Billerica, Boxborough, Littleton, Andover, Middleborough & Yarmouth in just the past couple of years. Yes, I drive a lot. I am also licensed in Rhode Island. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you concerning your real estate needs.
- Special expertise in working with first-time homebuyers.
- Honesty, integrity, responsiveness & communications are the backbone of my business.
- Before entering real estate full time, I spent more than three decades working in intercollegiate athletics.
- Dedham, Canton, Norwood & Wallpole
- Sharon, Brockton, Randolph, Avon, Holbrook, Milton
- West Roxbury, Roslindale, Jamaica Plain, Hyde Park
- Boston, Newton, Watertown
- Serving all of Massachusetts & Rhode Island