About Sabrina Carr
Sales Associate - Reading Office
643 Main Street, Reading, MA 01867
| Cell: 781.775.2895 | Office: 781.670.5200
Official Real Estate
Company of the
Boston Red Sox
Sabrina Carr is a trusted and accomplished real estate advisor who brings a strategic yet personable approach to helping her clients achieve their real estate goals whether selling, buying, developing or renting. A Boston native with deep roots in its coveted north shore communities, clients choose to work with Sabrina for her expertise, ethics and the full-service experience she offers.
Prior to becoming a REALTOR, Sabrina received her degree in Management from Providence College. She began her career as the Sales & Events Manager for the New England Patriots & Gillette Stadium. She went on to sell high-tech software to some of the largest companies in the world with Oracle and Localytics. Drawing from her years of award-producing sales experience, Sabrina has built a reputation for adding tangible value to all types of real estate transactions, and offering refreshingly thorough customer care.
Selling, buying or investing in a home/property is one of the largest and most personal decisions we make and Sabrina is adamant that this should not feel like a sales experience. Building lasting relationships with her clients is a priority and a privilege she does not take for granted. It is her guiding principal that her clients' expectations are managed and that their needs are heard every step of the way.
Sabrina is a skilled negotiator and reliable advocate for her clients, always holding their best interests at heart. She works tirelessly to compile top notch data and share market insight so that her clients can make informed decisions that are directly aligned with their real estate goals. Sabrina has extensive knowledge about the communities she services, today's market and trends. She is a go-to source for industry insight and advice, and measures her success through the satisfaction of her clients.
Outside of real estate, Sabrina loves to spend quality time with her husband, two sons and dog. As an avid cook, she regularly hosts family and friends at their home, or is in charge of booking a reservation at a favorite or new restaurant. Sabrina's father was born in Italy, which has instilled in her a passion for culture and travel. She tries to visit her family in Italy often and it is her goal to explore as much of the rest of the world as she can.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative - ABR
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Seller Representative Specialist - SRS
Providence College B.S. - Management & Spanish
Top Listing & Producing Agent - Lynnfield & Reading Offices - 2021 | William Raveis
- Chairman's Elite - Top 10% of the Company - 2021 | William Raveis
- Chairman's Elite - Top 10% of the Company - 2020 | William Raveis
- Chairman's Club, Top 9% in the Company - 2019 | William Raveis
- Chairman's Elite, Top 5% in the Company - 2018 | William Raveis
- Masters Diamond Producer - 2017 | Century 21 Commonwealth
- Quality Service Producer - 2017 | Century 21 Commonwealth
- Rookie of the Year - 2016 | Century 21 Commonwealth
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Fluent in Italian & Spanish
- Real Estate Advisor - Century 21 Commonwealth
- Senior Account Executive - Localytics Software
- Senior Sales Account Manager - Oracle Corporation
- Sales & Events Manager - New England Patriots & Gillette Stadium
Please note: The list of towns I have and will service continues to grow so please contact me regarding the town(s) you are interested in if you do not see one listed here. I also have national & global reach & can make a referral to a top agent anywhere in the world.
- Boston & Boston's North Shore
- North Reading