About Patti Ferguson
Luxury Properties Specialist - Naples - 720 5th Ave South Office
720 5th Avenue South, Suite 201, Naples, FL 34102
| Cell: 239.682.3668 | Office: 239.231.3380
"nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care"
Welcome to SWFL!
Please let me know if you have any real estate or current market questions. I'd love to help you buy or sell your home in paradise.
Patti is a full time, year-round real estate professional, specializing in Naples and Marco Island Florida. As a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Patti excels in luxury home and condominium sales in beachfront, waterfront, and golf course communities. Her goal is always to provide exceptional service and make the home buying and selling process as smooth as possible.
Originally from Philadelphia, Patti also has lived in NYC and Washington DC. She's worked with high profile clients on both Madison Avenue and Capitol Hill. Prior to moving to SWFL, Patti spent many years in the television and broadcast industry, holding senior positions in sales leadership with Tribune Broadcasting, Hearst Television, Sinclair Broadcasting and Cox Media.
- Senior Sales Leader, Negotiation Expert, Marketing Professional, New Construction, Waterfront Properties, Golfing and Resort Style Living, Boating
Patti joins William Raveis Real Estate after selling new construction homes for a top Naples luxury custom design builder and also after closing over 25M in sales volume on a top producing SWFL sales team.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Million Dollar Guild
- Top Producer on High Volume Sales Team
- Marco Island
- Bonita Springs
Member of The Naples Players, The Naples Historical Society, and the Naples Botanical Gardens
- Golf Course
- New Construction Homes
- New Construction Luxury Condo's
- Naples Area Board of REALTORS
- Marco Island Area Association of REALTORS
- Florida Association of REALTORS
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Patti went to Endicott College outside of Boston, which at the time was a two year professional arts school where she studied the art of media and television. She finished her four year degree at Temple University, studying communications and business management. Patti later received a certificate in Executive Management from Georgetown University. Patti believes the education process is continual and in order to grow one must continue to learn.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Temple University in Philadelphia PA
- Associates of Science degree from Endicott College in Boston MA
- Certificate in Executive Management from Georgetown University in Washington DC