About Nancy Greenspon
Luxury Properties Specialist - New Canaan Office
Four Elm Street, New Canaan, CT 06840
| Cell: 203.448.8043 | Office: 203.966.3555
I understand the importance of relationships in real estate, and I treat every customer as my best!
Through my online marketing program, I'm going to show your home thousands of times, through the broad reach of the Internet, with compelling advertising and social media targeted specifically to people who are in the market for homes like yours. On top of that, I'm going to send you automatic reporting that shows how many views and clicks you've received daily.
If you are a buyer, I will monitor the market for you daily and give you the latest news about listings that meet your needs. I will also sign you up for automated listing reports which will show you the latest activity instantly on your phone or computer. When you're ready to look in person and execute a deal, I will hold your hand every step of the way--from showing appointments, to financing help, to bidding and negotiation, to inspections, to closing.
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors, New Canaan Board of Realtors
- New Canaan Multiple Listing Service
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greater Fairfield County Multiple Listing Service
- Certified Home Ownership Professional
- BA Hofstra University
- New York University - Communications
- Raveis University - Wide range of Real Estate Sales and Marketing courses
- Successful 25+ year executive career in corporate communications and marketing at major corporations in NYC and Connecticut, including Revlon, Estee Lauder and Brooks Brothers
- Realtor in New Canaan since 2004
- Active volunteer in New Canaan community in schools ranging from pre-school through high school
- William Raveis Customer Service Award 2019, 2020,2021
- Realtor Citizen of the Year Award 2020 from New Canaan Board of Realtors
- Top Producer - December 2021
- First time home buyers
Since moving to New Canaan from Manhattan with one year-old twins 22 years ago, I have made the transition from being a 12-hour a day executive in New York to being a 24/7 working mom and community supporter in this vibrant community. In 2019 my family downsized to a townhouse in beautiful Redding, and I continue to serve New Canaan, Redding, Wilton, Stamford and surrounding towns, including Westchester.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts volunteer
- Sports Mom volunteer, including soccer, softball, baseball, field hocky, track and football
- Active volunteer in New Canaan schools at all levels
- Founded and direct #Livenewcanaan marketing campaign to promote the Town of New Canaan
While my French will not take me much beyond a menu, I know how to generate buzz. As a long time marketing/communications professional, I know how to position products (like your house) to maximize their appeal to potential buyers. I know how to communicate through social media, advertising, publicity and word of mouth to generate maximum attention for your property.
- French - Un peu
- Creating Buzz - Fluent!
I grew up in real estate. Both of my parents were real estate and insurance brokers. While I forged my own successful career path in marketing and communications in New York City before getting my own license in Connecticut, I remember all the phone calls and weekend appointments my parents devoted to meticulously serving their clients. I learned how important relationships are in real estate and in any field. In my business career and with clients today I have never forgotten this important fact, and I treat every customer as my best.
I have had the privilege of helping all kinds of buyers and sellers in New Canaan, Redding, Wilton, Stamford, Norwalk, Westchester and beyond. From first time buyers coming from New York to downsizers selling their home of 50 years--and a wide range in between--my clients have received my full commitment and wide experience to help them find the perfect home or the ideal buyer. The happy endings are recognized in the client testimonials and Customer Service Awards I have consistently received.
- 25+ year executive career in corporate communications and marketing in NYC and CT
- Helped first time home buyers find their perfect home and settle in the New Canaan community
- Helped long-time home owners downsize and transition into condos and smaller homes
- Helped families relocating to and from New Canaan for business reasons
Connecticut and anywhere in the Northeast and Florida, where I have relationships with affiliate brokers and can refer clients for local expertise and excellent personal service.
- New Canaan
- First-time home buyers
- Buyers transitioning from New York or other urban centers to the bucolic yet vibrant suburbs of New Canaan and other Fairfield County towns
- Homeowners looking to sell their homes with a professional who gives great service and will treat them like her best customer!
- Downsizers moving from large family homes to care-free condo or small home living