About Michelle Easter
Residential & Commercial Broker - Norwell Office
515 Washington St., Norwell, MA 02061
| Cell: 617.990.2209 | Office: 617.266.5200
Official Real Estate
Company of the
Boston Red Sox
Michelle Easter is the president of Easter Realty Group, and a full-time residential and commercial broker with over 20 years of experience. She brings to her career a passion for her work and a genuine concern for her clients. Having a proven sales record as a top producer with an unwavering drive, she is certain to deliver those successful results that ultimately forge long-term client relationships, repeat business, and trusted referrals. As a seasoned agent, Michelle has the knowledge and creativity to skillfully navigate through the many nuances of a real estate transaction. She prides herself in providing outstanding service ensuring her clients are informed and involved each step of the way. While a long-term resident of New England, Michelle was raised throughout Europe--the child of a military officer and Spanish mother, affording her the ability to speak several languages fluently--a skill that has proven very useful with international buyers looking for homes in the Boston area. Michelle also enjoys and has worked on several new developments and construction projects. And also works on her own development projects. She knows construction beyond just sales. She has a talent for consulting developers/investors in new home communities, rehabs, and condo conversions-from property acquisition, approval process, highest and best use analyses, features and finish selections, marketing strategy, onsite sales, to a final sell out. Whether you are a buyer, seller, investor, or developer, you can rest assured that you will receive top-notch professional representation, service, and guidance in all your real estate endeavors.
- RESIDENTIAL SALES: Luxury Properties. Specialist in marketing condos, single and multi-family homes in Boston and surrounding areas.
- INTERNATIONAL CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE: Speaking four languages fluently affords me a special connection with international clientele seeking homes/investments in the Boston area. I assist individuals not only in a home purchase but also with the intricacies of setting up personal and business services in the U.S. for themselves or their children who oftentimes come to attend school.
- INVESTMENT & REHAB SPECIALIST: Former Director of Investor Relations for a Renowned National Home Buying Firm. Very well versed in locating and purchasing distressed properties, rehabbing, and quickly reselling. Contact me for Off-Market Opportunities!
- NEW CONSTRUCTION: Certified New Homes Specialist. Exclusive Marketing & Sales for 130-unit Development in Hanover, Sales Director for sold out 44-unit Condo/Marina Development on North Shore, Sales Di rector for 16 Luxury Oceanfront Condo Development in South Shore, Sales Director for 11-unit Development in South Shore, Sales Director for 34-Single Family Home Development in Metrowest. A seasoned developer consultant.
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS: Rest Assured that you will buy with Informed Confidence! I will guide you through every step.
- COMMERCIAL: Experienced in: Mixed-Use, Residential, Office, Retail Buildings, Plazas, Strips. Hospitality, Restaurant, Warehouse, Industrial, Land, Business Opportunities, Distressed Asset Disposition. Contact Me For Off-Market Properties!
Boston Magazine's Top Producers: 2021 Raveis President's Premiere Elite #1 Hanover, MA 2020,2021 Awarded Boston Top 10
- 2020 Member of President's Premiere Elite: Top 1% Globally
- Several Record Sales Achieved
- Fluent in Spanish
- Fluent in Catalan
- Fluent in Italian
- Douglas Elliman: Residential & Commercial Broker
- RE/MAX Cityscapes: Broker Owner
- Sotheby's International Realty: Residential & Commercial Broker
- Coldwell Banker Realty: Residential & Commercial Broker
- Homevestors: Director of Investor Relations for 1st franchise in New England
- MIT School of Architecture & Planning: Commercial Real Estate Analysis & Development
- Tufts University: Medford, MA International Relations
- University of Maryland, Munich, Germany Campus: Biological Sciences
- Vicenza American High School: Vicenza, Italy
Serving Boston & Towns throughout MA from an office near you. Easter Realty Group offers a successful and unique cross-marketing program between Boston and the Suburbs
- Tech Savvy, Creative Marketing Strategist, Personable & Professional Demeanor
- Several Home and Community Sales Records Achieved
- New Construction and Development: Offering Services from the Ground Up Building to Marketing & Sales
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of MA Association of Realtors
- Member of Urban Land Institute