About Michael Hall
Sales Associate - Orleans Office
207 Main Street, PO Box 1537, East Orleans, MA 02643
| Cell: 508.945.9738 | Office: 508.255.5555
Michael enjoys his service for sellers and buyers in the Real Estate trade. His goals are achieved when he conveys the best terms for his clients. For over 24 years, his earnest, diligent perseverance has gained him trust among his clients and cohorts alike.
As a Real Estate Broker, Michael understands the transaction process well. With his concierge like connections he is able to accommodate his clients needs.
As a life long Cape resident, he knows the area and is willing to go the extra distance.
You can be confident that he is faithful to the end.
- Seller & Buyer Representation in the Real Estate marketplace Specialist
- Water-front home
- Second Home & vacation rental
- Real Estate Investment
- First Time home buyers
- Chatham Home, Orleans Home, Eastham home, Wellfleet home, Truro home, Provincetown home, Harwich home, Brewster home
- Associate Real Estate Broker Realtor
- Licensed in Massachusetts
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Agent (ABR)
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Multi-million dollars in Real Estate sales
- Past Chatham Rotary Club President
- Past Chatham Rotary Club Sargent at Arms
Chatham High School Kimball Union Academy Roger Williams College Cape Cod Community College The Real Estate Academy
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Lower Cape Cod, Orleans, Chatham, Brewster, Harwich
- Outer Cape Cod, Provincetown, Truro, Wellfleet & Eastham