About Laura Danforth
Luxury Properties Specialist - New Canaan Office
Four Elm Street, New Canaan, CT 06840
| Cell: 203.801.8001 | Office: 203.966.3555
My Mission Statement . . .
When you work with me, you can expect:
A stress-free relationship . . .
I will make it easy to do business with me: you will get what you want, when you need it, on time. . .
Reliability and Dependability . . .
You can count on me. I am trustworthy and responsible. If you engage me as a Listing Agent – I will always be looking out for your best interests!
Responsiveness . . .
I will be alert and receptive to your specialized and unique real estate needs.
I will do my best to anticipate those needs, and be available for consultation throughout the transaction.
Competence, Knowledge, and Follow Up . . .
I know the New Canaan real estate market, and am experienced and proficient in real estate transactions in this area.
I will make sure the transaction is completed in your best interests. I am thorough, organized, skilled, honest, and ethical.
Communication . . .
I will do my best to explain the real estate terms and contingencies in simple, straightforward language.
You will always be informed of the progress of the transaction.
If and when I notice a possible problem, I will let you know immediately, and suggest alternatives to resolve the issue.
An enjoyable purchase or sale . . .
I will do my best to alleviate any stress you feel or anxieties you have about the transaction.
I work toward achieving a win-win situation for all involved parties.
I want to finish the sale as your friend, and earn your referrals.
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association
- National Board of Realtors
- Connecticut Board of Realtors
- New Canaan Board of Realtors
- Greater Fairfield County Multiple Listing Service
- Achieved Chairman's Club - Top 10% in the U.S.
- Top Producer Excellence Award
- Top Selling Associate Excellence Award
- Excellence Award in Customer Service
- Rookie of the Year Award
- St. Marks Nursery School - Board of Directors
- South School PTC - Board of Directors
- Girl Scout Leader for 5 years
- Sunday School Teacher
- National Charity League Member
- Travel Soccer Manager
- Soccer Coach for the Recreation Department
- Thorough knowledge of New Canaan
- Luxury Homes Professional Specialty
- First-time Home Buyers
- Antique and Vintage Homes Professional Specialty
- Corporate Relocation
- New Construction Specialist
- Fairfield Beach Area
- Life Long Resident of New Canaan
- Three Children
- B.S. Degree in Elementary Education
- Owner of Stationery Business
- Women's Platform Tennis League Member
- Young Women's League Member for five years
- Real Estate Principles and Practices Experience
- William Raveis Training Program
- 15+ Years Marketing and Sales
- Fairfield County
- New Canaan
- Darien & Rowayton
- Norwalk & Stamford
- Wilton & Ridgefield
- Westport & Weston
- Southport & Fairfield