About Karl Faerber
Luxury Properties Specialist - Naples - 720 5th Ave South Office
720 5th Avenue South, Suite 201, Naples, FL 34102
| Cell: 239.248.1961 | Office: 239.231.3380
"... Because Who Represents You Matters"
- Luxury Property Specialist Designation
- Waterfront Residences
- Golf Course & Club Communities
- Condominium & Multi-Family Property Sales
- Port Royal To Bonita Bay
Top Producing Sales Associate In Florida In Closed Units 2022 (Raveis 5th Ave.) Top Real Estate Agents In America (Top 1%) - 2022 Realtrends Top Real Estate Agents In Florida (Top 1%) - 2022 RealTrends Top Real Estate Agents In America (Top 1%) - 2021 Realtrends Top Real Estate Agents In Florida (Top 1%) - 2021 RealTrends Chairman's Elite Award Recipient 2021 Chairman's Elite Award Recipient 2020 The Realty Alliance North America Exceptional Performance Award 2019 Chairman's Elite Award Recipient 2018 #6 Sales Associate WRRE Florida-Volume 2018 #25 Sales Associate WRRE Company-Wide 2018 Excellence Customer Service Award Recipient 2018 Top Sales Associate, Fifth Avenue Naples, Feb. 2018 Top Listing Associate, Fifth Avenue Naples, May 2017
- Handling Complex Contract Negotiations, Including Real Estate Related Transactions Since 1988
- William Raveis Real Estate
- Premiere Plus Realty Co.
- Owner/Principal Faerber Law Firm, PC; Employing 100+ (1988-2006)
- National Association Of REALTORS, NAR
- Florida Association Of REALTORS, FAR
- Naples Area Board Of REALTORS, NABOR
- State Bar Association Of Georgia
- State Bar Association Of Indiana
- Admitted To The Supreme Court Of Georgia
- Admitted To The Court Of Appeals State Of Georgia
- Admitted To The Superior Court State Of Georgia
- Admitted To The United States District Court, Northern District Of Georgia
- Admitted To The Supreme Court Of Indiana
- Admitted To The United States District Court, Southern District Of Indiana
John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude (1988) American College Of Law, Bachelor Of Science In Laws (1986) University Of South Florida, Undergraduate AA (1983) Bishop Verot High School, Fort Myers, Florida (1979) Saint Ann Catholic School, Naples, Florida (1975)
What Makes My World Turn I have two primary reasons for which I can only say humbly that I am a very fortunate man. The first of which are the loved ones in my life and the second is having been born in the most beautiful beach town in America, Naples. I am the father of three beautiful, kind and successful children and have been blessed with another young lady whom I have been given the privilege to enjoy with her mother, and my love, Shannon. Back To Business First and foremost, I am a practicing licensed REALTOR full time. In addition, I am by profession an attorney and businessman. I cut my teeth in and around real estate my entire life. Negotiation is dyed in my wool. While my professional experience will be of benefit, my Naples familiarity is equally as important. I am a Naples Native, the youngest of six and the son of the first architect who arrived in Naples in 1954. A Doctorate In Naples & S.W. Florida Knowledge I know every inch of this town and the areas surrounding it. I know the canals I canoed through. I have ridden bikes through every alley and shell path from the end of Gordon Drive to the end of Vanderbilt. Rode horses from Pine Ridge north to Fort Myers Beach, and south to Port-Of-The-Isles and onto Marco Island before it was developed. In short, you will be in knowledgeable hands. Work Ethic While I am a happy living and enjoying my loved ones in paradise, I take my business and the business of my clients dead serious. If I have the privilege to represent you can be assured you are a priority. You will be provided my cell number, which I answer. If I am unavailable I will return your call at my earliest opportunity. Precise Client Assistance I emphasize my roots because the single most important benefit I, or any agent can bring you, is local knowledge. Once I know your desires, I can provide laser guidance to you whether you are seeking to buy or sell a home or condominium, be it on the beach, bay or a golf course. My guidance is not an approach to buying/selling real estate. Nor is it a strategy learned at a seminar. It is pure, authentic knowledge gained over a lifetime. Who Represents You Matters. I Would Be Honored To Get Started On Your Paradise Mission!
Admitted 2010 Into The American Coaches Association.
- I Have Coached Or Assistant Coached Dozens Of Youth Teams, Boys & Girls, Over The Last Nearly Three Decades, Too Many Of Which To List. Football, Baseball, Girls Volley Ball, Girls Basketball, Soccer & Once Track & Field. There Is Nothing I Have Ever Done As Continuously Fulfilling As Coaching Youth Sports.
- The Same Applies To Charity Involvement, Too Many To Mention. There Are Two That Stand Out. The First Of Which Was Being Selected To Be A 2013 Event Co-Chair Of The Community School Of Naples Angel Ball In Which Nearly $800,000.00 Was Raised For Tuition Assistance For Those Desiring To Attend CSN. The Second Was Participating In The Guadeloupe Immokolee Family Adoption Program For The Holidays.