About Jill Miller
Strategic Growth & Sales Manager - Katonah Office
95 Katonah Avenue, Katonah, NY 10536
| Cell: 914.589.3759 | Office: 914.401.9111
"Every real estate decision, at any price point, is personal and important. Establishing a relationship based on trust with a professional who brings energy and commitment to every challenge, is critical to success."
Originally a Brooklyn girl, I've lived in Northern Westchester for the last 25+ years, in Pound Ridge to start, and since 2001 in South Salem with my husband and family. My husband is an owner/partner in a Fairfield County CT-based independent CPA firm, and he manages all financial aspects of our family real estate business. Our twin daughters attended Katonah-Lewisboro Schools, graduating from John Jay High School in 2017. Both are college grads, earning degrees from the University of Miami, and the University of Michigan. Miami is following in her mother's footsteps, pursuing a career in real estate in Florida, while Michigan recently started Medical School at the Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook in Long Island, NY having taken two gap years before to do research at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. I'm passionate about all things real estate; have invested with my husband and family over the years, and was a successful sales agent for 14 years before moving into management when I joined William Raveis in 2018. I loved selling and was good at it, but I love managing, teaching and mentoring even more. Most of all, I love a good challenge. Before starting my real estate career I was co-owner and Chief Operating Officer of a boutique marketing & public relations agency based in NYC and Stamford CT specializing in high end travel and tourism, food, wine and spirits clients. My experience ranges from crisis management counsel to senior level government and business leaders, to devising and mounting publicity campaigns as well as large-scale sports and entertainment events including specials broadcast on major TV networks. I'm a better-than-decent cook when I have the time, love to read almost anything I can get my hands on, love to spend time in my garden, love to crochet, and am hard to beat at backgammon. I have traveled extensively for business and pleasure and consider myself a life-long learner and problem solver. Most of all, I love spending time with my family, extended family and dear friends. I love managing the William Raveis Katonah office. I am fortunate to count the agents in my office among my extended family. There is no better feeling than helping new as well as seasoned agents soar to new heights as individuals and as a collaborative, fun, super-professional and vibrant group.
- President and Chief Operating Officer of a boutique marketing company, 1990-2004
- Real estate investor, since 2001
- Real estate salesperson and associate broker with Houlihan Lawrence, Katonah office, 2004-2018
- Associate Sales Manager William Raveis Real Estate, Katonah office, Summer 2018
- Strategic Growth & Sales Manager, William Raveis Real Estate, Katonah office, September 2018 to date
- Trained and Certified as a Real Estate Coach & Mentor, 2019
- Mother to two amazing young women
- Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors & OneKey Multiple Listing Service (HGAR/OneKeyMLS)
- Natonal Association of Realtors (NAR)
- New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Association of Home Staging Professionals (AHSP)
- Award-winning top producing sales agent for 14 years
- Westchester Magazine Overall Satisfaction Award Winner for 10 consecutive years
- Former President and COO of boutique marketing & PR firm based in New York City and Stamford CT with high-end lifestyle brand clients
- Successful real estate investor, in New York, Connecticut and Vermont
I am an active supporter of Northern Westchester Hospital, the Community Center of Northern Westchester, the Katonah Village Improvement Society, Bedford 2020, Bedford 2030, the William Raveis Charitable Foundation, the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation, and Lasdon Park & Arboretum.