About Jason Brown - The Bridge & Bay Group
Broker - Newport Office
268 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, RI 02840
| Cell: 401.480.5952 | Office: 401.846.3800
Leader: The Bridge & Bay Group
Associate Broker with William Ravies
Founder and Former Broker/Owner of Kavanaugh Grant Real Estate & Newport Rents
Before proudly associating with William Raveis, Jason was a founder and broker/owner of both Kavanaugh Grant Real Estate and Newport Rents. During that time, he had the honor of not just working with, but also training, some of the best agents on the island. This experience, combined with the tools and support offered by William Raveis, enables our team to offer a level of service that is unsurpassed. Please take a moment and read our reviews. If you are seeking seasoned, honest, ethical and diligent representatives, your search has ended. Our expertise encompasses every aspect of real estate. Whatever your goals, our mission is to accomplish them. We look forward to working with you!
- Investment Property Sales and Leasing
- Residential Property Sales
- Property Management
Leader of The Bridge & Bay Group Associate Broker with Willam Raveis Inspire Newport, RI
- Newport County Board of Realtors
- Newport County Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Kent Washington Board of Realtors Education Committee
- William Raveis "President's Club" 2022
- Creating two highly successful real estate brokerages
- Our unbroken streak of 5 star reviews
- Intern/Assistant to Paul Shaffer and Chris Schukei- Late Show with David Letterman
University of Rhode Island Bachelor's Degree in Communications
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Currently a proud Broker Associate with William Raveis Inspire in beautiful Newport, RI
- Former Assoc. Broker/ Co-Owner of Kavanaugh Grant Real Estate and Newport Rents
- Our team covers all of R.I. We are agents that are expert in every location.
It's hard to choose a favorite. Residential is so gratifying for many reasons. But I am also an expert in helping investors navigate the challenging waters of locating, purchasing, and renting a profitable investment property.
- Spending time with my 5 children.
- Buying and renovating investment property.
- Photography/ Videography/ Marketing.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Assisting deployed military in the leasing and management of their properties
- Conversational Spanish