About Jacquie Casey
Sales Associate - Chatham Office
37 Cross St., Town Hall Square, Chatham, MA 02633
| Cell: 508.728.2527 | Office: 508.945.7777
"YOUR CAPE COD CONNECTION"
I began my real estate career in Boston where I learned the fundamentals of success: the importance of keeping in contact with clients, following through & providing timely & comprehensive data on the current real estate market.
My proven track record and seasoned real estate knowledge has been invaluable to my many satisfied and happy clients.
Helping clients buy and sell property within the area I've grown so fond of over the years is incomparably rewarding . I take great joy in sharing my knowledge and experience to the benefit of my clients.
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Asscoiation of Realtors
- Massachusetts Multiple Listing Service (MLSPIN)
- Cape Cod and Island Association of Realtors
- CHP - Certified Home Specialist
- Residential Sales
- Vacation Homes
- New Construction
- Expert Negotiator
- Seller's Representative
- Buyer's Representative
- Member of Chatham Historical Society
- Member of "Friends of the Library" in Chatham
- Proud Mother of Two Outstanding Adults (daughter & Son)
- Happy Grandmother (Bunny) of Two Beautiful Granddaughters
- Avid Hiker
- Novice Kayaker
- Over 25+ years of Residential Sales in the Metro West Area
- Sales Manager for "Southern Acres" New Construction - Medfield, MA
- Cape Cod