About Holly Cameron
Sales Associate - Marblehead Office
11 Atlantic Avenue, Marblehead, MA 01945
| Cell: 561.703.6664 | Office: 781.631.1199
As a classically trained opera singer, my skills as a performer translate extraordinarily well to the real estate field. My conservatory training instilled me with exceptional communication skills, great attention to detail, the ability to work with many different types of people, creative thinking and strategy, acting chops that keep me cool under pressure, and of course the knack for selling something I believe in.
Building my real estate business in Boston and the North Shore for the last nine years, I've helped hundreds of clients buy, sell, and rent homes. Whether you're buying a pied-a-terre in Beacon Hill or selling an oceanfront property in Marblehead, you will receive exceptional service with personality, precision, and panache, ending every transaction on a high note!
REDEFINING THE TERM "DIVA"
- A REALTOR WHO EXUDES GREAT STYLE AND PERSONALITY WITH CONFIDENCE
- A REALTOR WHOSE CHARACTER MAKES THEM STAND OUT FROM THE REST
- A REALTOR WHO STRIVES TO ACHIEVE GOALS WITH PRECISION & PANACHE
- A REALTOR WHO PROVIDES TOP NOTCH SERVICE WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT
- National Association of Realtors
- Massachussetts Association of Realtors
- North Shore Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Music, New England Conservatory of Music
- Master of Music, Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- Soprano Soloist at Old North Church, Marblehead
- North Shore
- Greater Boston Area