About Gail Robinson
Sales Associate - Fairfield/Southport Main Office
2525 Post Road, Southport, CT 06890
| Cell: 203.521.0768 | Office: 203.255.6841
I would be delighted to help you with your real estate needs. I specialize in a small niche water community in Fairfield County called Black Rock (part of Bridgeport, Connecticut), but I am active in the surrounding towns as well.
I have my CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation, which is the highest REALTOR designation awarded. I also have my GRI and e-PRO designations.
My avocation is photography, so the photos I take for my listings are of professional quality.
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Fairfield Board of Realtors
- Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
I have my Ph.D. from Columbia University. I am a full time real estate agent, who transitioned from business consulting to real estate in 2004. I have achieved the highest designation awarded to REALTORS, the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), as well the GRI, e-PRO, IMSD, CHP and other designations, because I believe it is important to have both the knowledge and experience to bring you the level of expertise you need as you buy or sell your most valuable asset.
- Columbia University, Ph.D.
- Assumption College, M.A.
- Clark University, B.A.
- GRI-Graduate Realtors Institute
- e-Pro Internet Professional
- IMSD (Internet Marketing Designation)
- CHP (Certified Homeownership Designation)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- 2020 President's Club
- 2015 President's Club
- 2014 President's Club
- 2014 25 Most Socially Savvy Professionals (company-wide)
- 2011 Fairfield County Weekly Reader's Poll - Voted #1 Real Estate Agent in Fairfield County
- 2009 Chairman's Club
- 2009 Chairman's Club
- 2007 Chairman's Club
- Residential Properties
- Antique & Vintage Homes
- Waterfront & Waterview Properties
The Black Rock community is a special place and I specialize in this small niche market to bring awareness to what I call "Fairfield County's Hidden Gem." I have served in a number of leadership positions in community organizations in Black Rock, but since 2004, I've been the President of the Ash Creek Conservation Association, in order to protect one of the few remaining pristine tidal estuaries in an urban location in the nation. I publish the Black Rock Community Blog at www.blackrockonline.org and the Black Rock Connecticut Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BlackRockConnecticut.
- Ash Creek Conservation Association, President
- Black Rock Neighborhood Revitalization
- Black Rock Community Blog, Publisher http://blackrockonline.org
- Fox Street Pedestrian Bridge Planning Committee
- Rooster River Watershed Planning Committee
I am a full-time real estate agent, who is deeply involved in the Black Rock community. I have been involved in volunteer leadership positions in the community since the 1980's. I enjoy photography and have sold some of my landscape photography. I also enjoy architectural photography and bring my photography skills to my listings using a Pentax camera with a wide angle lens, off camera lighting, and HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography. My other speciality is Internet marketing. I've taken many courses on this and completed two designations: e-PRO and IMSD (Internet Marketing Specialist Designation). My expertise in Internet marketing allows my listings to be marketed 24/7 around the globe.
- Environmental Advocacy & Education
- Community Involvement & Leadership
- Photography - landscape, architectural, HDR, small flash
- Black Rock resident since 1980
I specialize in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport and work out of the Southport office. I have also worked with clients in the towns of Fairfield, Westport, Stratford, Trumbull, Monroe, and Milford.
- Black Rock section of Bridgeport