About Gabby Hanna
Luxury Properties Specialist - Provincetown Office
154 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657
| Cell: 917.696.8952 | Office: 508.487.4005
I enjoy helping people find the home that is right for them on the Outer Cape. There is no better place to be - living by the sea with its natural beauty, fine art, theater, film, music, wonderful culinary experiences, community and so much more.
Single Family, Condominium and Multi-Family and mixed use Home sales Commercial Real Estate including Inns, B&Bs and Restaurants Working with Developers
Awarded Key to the Town of Provincetown for my work with the Provincetown Film Society and Film Festival.
- 2021 William Raveis Chairman's Elite Club
- 2021 #8 in MA for Units Sold
- 2021 Top Producing Agent Provincetown Office
- 2021 Top Listing Agent Provincetown Office
- 2021 Top Selling Agent Provincetown Office
- 2020 William Raveis Chairman's Club
- 2020 Top Listing Sales Associate in Provincetown Office
- 2020 Top Producing Associate in Provincetown Office, Luxury Properties Division
- 2019 William Raveis President's Club
- 2018 William Raveis President's Club
- B.A. Barnard College
- M.A. Columbia University
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Cape and Islands Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
I was fortunate enough to have parents who loved Provincetown, and I began coming here when I was 10 years old. I immediately fell in love with the town and knew that one day I would call it home. I lived and worked and fell in love in NYC and after 20 years, I made my dream come true, moving to Provincetown in 2003 with my wife and three dogs. When I'm not working, I avidly follow all things Boston Sports, especially the Red Sox and Patriots. I love to garden, taking walks with my wife and dobermans, competing in obedience and conformation with my male doberman, watching films and spending as much time on or by the ocean as possible.
In the 21st Century most people will have 5-7 careers throughout their lifetime. I am on my 4th, and, my last. I began my career as a musician and quickly realized that a career in music would not sustain me in NYC. After completing the Buyer’s Training program at Saks Fifth Avenue and working for 2 years as an Assistant Buyer, most notably in American Designer Couture, I moved into non profit working at Barnard College, The Hewitt School, Body Positive, The Near East Foundation and the Fund for Modern Courts. In the mid 1990s I worked in real estate development in Brooklyn, NY and sold real estate in Manhattan. I returned to the non-profit world with my own consulting firm, GAH Consulting, working with clients such as the ACLU, NYCLU, WBAI Radio, The Astraea Foundation, Clean Money, Clean Elections, The Andrew Goodman Foundation, Brooklyn Legal Services, Bailey House, Green Guerrillas, WOMR Radio to name a few. From 1999 until 2001, I served as Editor in Chief of Women's Basketball Magazine. In 2000 the Provincetown Film Festival became my client. After three years as a consultant, I moved into the Executive Director position where I remained for ten years, building and opening Waters Edge Cinema and creating the Provincetown Film Society, the umbrella organization for the Provincetown Film Festival, Waters Edge Cinema and the Gabrielle A. Hanna Film Institute. During my tenure as Executive Director of the Film Festival, I also served for two years as Executive Director of the Provincetown Business Guild. In 2007 I became a licensed real estate agent in Provincetown, and helped friends identify properties, working mostly as a facilitator. In 2015 I began working full-time in Real Estate, and have never looked back.
Provincetown, Truro, Wellfleet and Eastham. Knowledgeable about the rest of Cape Cod and will work with buyers and sellers to assist with their projects.
- President, Provincetown Film Society Board of Directors
- Past Board Member, Fine Arts Work Center, Provincetown
- Past member, Provincetown 400 Task Force
- Past Board Member, Payomet Center for the Performing Arts
- Past member, Provincetown Animal Welfare Society
- Past member, Provincetown Finance Committee
- Past member, Provincetown Economic Development Council
- Past Board Member, WOMR Radio