About Diane Popolizio - The Popolizio Team
Luxury Properties Specialist - Guilford Main Office
21 Whitfield Street, Guilford, CT 06437
| Cell: 203.494.7435 | Office: 203.453.0391
“Personal client attention, extensive marketing and negotiating expertise, and a thorough knowledge of both the inspection process and financing, along with a support team to ensure detailed research, extensive web and print exposure allowing me to have time to use “a hands on approach” with each client to make the sale and purchase process stress free and successful.” .....Diane
Top Producing Team with William Raveis since 1998, and Diane is is licensed Real Estate Broker, in practice since 1986. Count on a proven track record, extensive experience and a superior understanding of client needs with Diane and The Popolizio Team. Our marketing and negotiating expertise has obtained the best sale prices for both Sellers and Buyers year after year! Look forward to a smooth and stress free, successful real estate experience with Diane and The Popolizio Team.
- Finding the Right Home begins with Finding the Right Realtor.
- Local & Global Relocation including Yale, Quinnipiac, & Corp.
- Over 1300 successful closed transactions.
- One Realtor with a team of support!
Along with William Raveis Family, The Popolizio Team and I, partner together to provide you a seamless and more efficient way of doing business in the local and global market place....New Haven County, Fairfield County, CT River Valley and more.
- Connecticut Shoreline and beyond
- Greater New Haven and Fairfield Counties
- Yale University, Quinnipiac and UNH relocation
- Connecticut River Valley
- Historic Homes from New Haven to Old Lyme
- International relocation services
Recipient of award for excellence in customer service, relocation, client satisfaction-an award winning track record that shouts success! "Hundreds of Homes Sold, One Happy Client at a Time. The Popolizio Team. The Right Choice.
- "Chairmans Elite Club", William Raveis- Mulitiple recipient
- Top 1% Nationwide- mulitple recipient
- Top Producer/Chairman's Club- Mulitple recipient
- Multi-million Dollar Producer since 1996 to Present
- Production Achievement Awards -Middshore Board of Realtors
- Successfully Closed over 1300 Transactions!
- Top Listing Team-numerous awards at William Raveis
- Top Units Closed-numerous awards at William Raveis
- Customer Service Award-numerous awards at William Raveis
One Realtor with a Team of Support!
- Professional and Medical Relocation Specialist serving Yale in New Haven, Milford, Bridgeport for both incoming and outgoing physicians and staff
- Zoom, FaceTime and other Virtual and Safe marketing and meeting methods
- Corporate Relocation Services Specialist
- Negotiating Expertise for Buyers and Sellers
- Shoreline Knowledge -Greater New Haven, Fairfield, Connecticut River Valley, CT Shoreline
- Marketing Expertise - Professional Photos, E-Marketing and Direct Mail programs
- Strong Social Media Target Marketing Programs with live events
- Extensive On-Line & Web Marketing Program
- National Association of Realtors
- Midd-Shore Association of Realtors
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative - REBAC
- Team Leader - The Popolizio Team
- Licensed Real Estate Broker , GRI and CHP
- Shoreline Chamber of Commerce
Community is the key. Diane and Frank Popolizio have participated in community efforts to help the homeless, children in need, disaster relief, food banks, and many other local needs. Additionally, they participate in nature preservation and historical preservation groups, too and encourage young and old to remember our past and care for the present.
- Rotary Club International
- Past President, Rotary Club of North Branford
- Chair Person, "Help the Homeless" Clothing Drive-10yrs
- ALS Walk -Sponsor
- Totoket Historical Society Member
- Nature Conservancy and Sierra Club Member
- Shoreline Greenway Trail Supporter
- Branford and No. Branford Land Trust Supporter
- Member Connecticut Preservation Trust
- Heifer International Supporter
- Guilford Keeping Society
- New Haven Museum Member
- IRIS- Run
- Real Estate License - UNH-1989
- Broker License - Midd-Shore Board School-1996
- Accredited Buyer Representative - Midd Shore
- Unique & Luxury Property Specialist - WRRE
- Negotiating, Advanced Skills - Wickman SH
- Antique & Vintage Homes - Midd Shore Board
- Advanced Skills - (GRI) Real Estate Institute
- 1983 - Certified Property Manager
- Relocation Specialist: Yale, Quinnipiac, Sirva
- CHP- Certified Home Professional
- Married with 2 children
- Life long resident of the Connecticut shoreline
- Yoga enthusiast
- Past dance instructor
- Avid Gardener
By offering a detailed knowledge of the Greater New Haven, Shoreline, and Fairfield communities with information about its amenities, dining, shopping, activities, and transportation clients can expect more than just seeing homes. I provide information related to the individual's interests, needs, hobbies and help all relocating buyers become familiar with all aspects of living and working in Greater New Haven/Shoreline area, Fairfield and beyond. Sellers can expect me to contact my vast network of contacts, used virtual and live Social Media open house tools, provide communications safely with Zoom, utilize Top Producer, Moxi Works and other integrated contact management programs to entice the right buyer or agent to see your home, in addition to direct mail, print advertising and live and recorded events.
- Virtual and Live Open House Tours
- Zoom and other safe communications
- Medical Professional housing and financing.
- Medical Professional area intro tours, videos and virtual showings
- In-person "meet and greet" and tours.
- Residential and Commercial rentals, sales and purchase
Polish and Italian speaking team member available