This Policy is being provided pursuant to the Requirements of federal and state privacy laws applicable to financial institutions. See our US Consumer Privacy Notice for additional Information.
Our Privacy Pledge
Our Information Practices
Categories of Information We May Collect
In the normal course of business, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information you provide on applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, Social Security number, a driver’s license number, a state identification card number, an account number, a credit or debit card number, a passport number, an alien registration number or a health insurance identification number, employment, income, assets, credit, and other household information.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others. This information may include account balances, payment history, and account usage.
- Information collected with your authorization, from consumer credit reports, such as credit relationships and history.
- Information available from external sources, such as publicly available records
- Information gathered from our web sites through on-line forms, site visit data, and on-line information collecting devices such as "cookies" and other tracking technologies.
The collection of this information, often necessary to properly evaluate, maintain, and service your account, may occur at various times while you have an account relationship with us. We make every effort to maintain accurate and complete customer information.
How We Use Your Information
We may share all of the information we collect about you, as described above, with companies outside of WRM who perform marketing services on our behalf or with other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
We may also share information with companies outside of the WRM as permitted by law, such as to respond to a subpoena or court order, to prevent fraud or to comply with an inquiry by a government agency.
We will not sell your personal information and we will not permit third parties, with whom we legally share your personal information, to sell, market, or resell your personal information.
Sharing Information With William Raveis Mortgage, LLC Affiliates*
We may share transaction and experience information about you, including identifying information (such as your name and address), and other information permitted by law, within the William Raveis companies network. The William Raveis companies include financial services companies (such as William Raveis Mortgage, LLC) and non-financial services companies (such as real estate brokerage companies, insurance agency and others).
Safeguarding Your Information
Access to customer information is limited to personnel who need the information to perform their job responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable regulations. We periodically review our security standards, procedures and technology to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information against unlawful and unauthorized access.