The Finer Graf Sales Team that I am a part of was selected as a 2011 Chairman's Elite Club member. Top Listing Team in Glastonbury office and Top Producing Team for Execeptional Properties
- "Excellence in Customer Service Award" winner
Teaches courses in Home Staging and Home Buyer as part of Glastonbury HS Adult Education program
- Past Board President, Williams Glen Townhouse Homeowners Assn.
- Past member of Parish Council, St. Dunstan Church
- Member of FBI's Infragard
- Volunteer - Bushnell Ctr. for Performing Arts
- Board member - Marlborough Art Center
I moved with my wife, Jean, and my 3 children, Chris, Courtney and Megan, to Glastonbury in 1984. My career (before real estate) was in Information Technology sales and consulting and included sales, management and executive positions in Digital Equipment, Gerber Scientific, Hartford Insurance, and IBM.
Coming from a corporate sales environment with professional training as a negotiator, added home staging to my palette of services to help to differentiate me from other agents. My artistic photographic background (developed "Doors of Glastonbury") can make your home as attractive as possible
Glastonbury and the surrounding towns