Keeping up with changing markets, technology and building trends, Julie attends seminars on social media, negotiating and new marketing avenues. In the NY Real Estate Connect seminar, Julie learned how new Apps can offer fast and efficient ways to video tours and fast dissemination of housing information. Julie's 25 years in marketing gives her an advantage in developing targeted plans for her clients, and her personal investment in marketing exceeds most agents, and has resulted in 99% listing success two years in a row.
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member Mid Fairfield Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
- Women's Small Business Network
Chairman's Elite Club
Top Listing Team for Exceptional Properties
Most Creative Agent Award
- Bronze, Silver, Gold and Emerald Award Winner since 2002
- In top 1% of national Realtors since 2002
- Exclusive Real Estate columnist for the Wilton Bulletin
Julie's understanding of luxury properties and high end clients creates a special niche in the $1.0 million+ price point. Her compassion and patience with new buyers and seniors in transition provides a warm and welcoming agent for those who are facing tough decisions.
- Specializing in luxury properties and unique homes
- Exceptional advisor to first-time home buyers
Julie grew up in Garden City, NY and lived and worked in Manhattan for ten years prior to moving to Wilton fifteen years ago. A former VP and advertising executive at McCann-Erickson Worldwide and Sales Executive and Manager at Golf Digest magazine, her marketing experience provides enormous benefit to her clients in real estate. Serving such Fortune 500 accounts as American Express, AT&T and Lufthansa Airlines, Julie's experience working with senior executives provides exceptional comfort with high-end clients.
A former golf Club Champion on Long Island, and college tennis player, Julie's competitive spirit makes her an excellent negotiator!
With 25 years of marketing and advertising experience under her belt, Julie's understanding of how to reach a target market is exceptional. Working with a substantial marketing budget of her own, she dissects the market and determines the most efficient ways to reach buyers in all price ranges for houses of all shapes and sizes.
- VP Account Supervisor, McCann-Erickson, Inc.
- Account Executive and Sales Manager, Golf Digest Magazine