I have my Ph.D. from Columbia University, but don't let that scare you away. I am a full time real estate agent, who transitioned from business consulting to real estate ten years ago.
I have achieved the highest designation awarded to REALTORS, the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), as well the GRI, e-PRO, IMSD, CHP and other designations, because I believe it is important to have both the knowledge and experience to bring you the level of expertise you need as you buy or sell your most valuable asset.
- Columbia University, Ph.D.
- Assumption College, M.A.
- Clark University, B.A.
- GRI-Graduate Realtors Institute
- e-Pro Internet Professional
- IMSD (Internet Marketing Designation)
- CHP (Certified Homeownership Designation)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
The Black Rock community is a special place and I specialize in this small niche market to bring awareness to what I call "Fairfield County's Hidden Gem." I have served in a number of leadership positions in community organizations in Black Rock, but for the past ten years, I've been the President of the Ash Creek Conservation Association, in order to protect one of the few remaining pristine tidal estuaries in an urban location in the nation.
I publish the Black Rock Community Blog at www.blackrockonline.org and the Black Rock Connecticut Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BlackRockConnecticut.
- Ash Creek Conservation Association, President
- Fayerweather Yacht Club
- Black Rock Neighborhood Revitalization
- Black Rock Community Blog, Publisher http://blackrockonline.org
- Fox Street Pedestrian Bridge Planning Committee
- Rooster River Watershed Planning Committee
I am a full-time real estate agent, who lives in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport. I am deeply involved in the Black Rock community and am especially focused on protecting the Ash Creek tidal estuary as President of the Ash Creek Conservation Association.
I enjoy photography and have sold some of my landscape photography. I also enjoy architectural photography and bring my photography skills to my listings using a Pentax camera with a wide angle lens, off camera lighting, and HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography. I'm the only photographer I know who combines all three techniques in their real estate photography.
My other speciality is Internet marketing. I've taken many courses on this and completed two designations: e-PRO and IMSD (Internet Marketing Specialist Designation). My expertise in Internet marketing allows my listings to be marketed 24/7 around the globe.
- Environmental Advocacy & Education
- Community Involvement & Leadership
- Photography - landscape, architectural, HDR, small flash
- Black Rock resident since 1980
I specialize in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport and work out of the Southport office. I have also worked with clients in the towns of Fairfield, Westport, Stratford, Trumbull, Monroe, and Milford.