Established in 1974
- $5.6 billion in annual sales
- William Raveis Real Estate is ranked the #1 Family-Owned Real Estate Company in the Northeast, the #3 Largest Family-Owned Real Estate Company in the United States
and the 8th Largest Real Estate Company in the Nation based on 2011 sales volume by Real Trends 500.
- 98% customer satisfaction year-in and year-out
- A network of 85 company owned and affiliate offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, and Rhode Island,
- Over 3,000 sales associates with unparalleled education designations
William Raveis Mortgage
- Established 1984
- Closed mortgage volume of $9 billion total .
- Mortgage Company ranked 88th in nation by Mortgage Executive Magazine 2011
- Direct link to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac for credit decisions
- Pre-qualification and pre-approval programs
- Best interest rates available from Fannie Mae and over 50 lenders
- William Raveis Mortgage is ranked in the top 1% of all FHA lenders in the United States, based on HUD statistics
William Raveis Insurance
- Established 2005
- All personal lines insurance including homeowners, auto, umbrella, condominium, cooperative, tenants, valuable items, and watercraft
- Representation of premier insurance carriers such as Chubb, Travelers, Lloyd's of London, Fireman's Fund, Ace, The Hartford, and many others
- Coverage offered in the entire Northeast (New England + New York) and Florida
- Voted the "#1 Insurance Company" by Commercial Record in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Voted "The Best Website in Real Estate"
- 10 million annual visits
- Access to over 300,000 listings
- Raveis.com places higher than 99.9% of websites currently ranked
- Received 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 Website Innovation Award from Leading Real Estate Companies of The World
- Over 2,500 transferees handled annually through our award winning relocation company
- Direct mail 4 million email marketing and direct mail pieces per year promoting William Raveis properties
- Industry leader in technology, marketing and education